Waiting on Wednesday: I Spy the Boy Next Door by Samantha Armstrong

10:00

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is:

I Spy the Boy Next Door
Series: None
Author: Samantha Armstrong
Published May 25th 2019 by Samantha Armstrong

Goodreads Summary
Four p.m. spy sessions are the highlight of Mallory Taylor's day. Observing the boy next door--one with a body and an attitude to match--has her perched beside her window so often it can't be healthy.

When she finally convinces her mom to let her go to public school, Mallory comes face to face with her neighbor, Troy Parker. And he makes it clear he wants nothing to do with her. His rejection awakens a newfound tenacity and maybe even a touch of recklessness. But when Troy starts to show up when she needs him the most, Mallory can't help but wonder if there's more to him than he's let on.

Taking chances, breaking rules, and following her heart is all new to Mallory. And no one warned her just how fickle hearts can be. When she discovers that Troy isn't at all the guy she imagined him to be, secrets rise to the surface that will change her life forever.

Why I'm waiting:
  • As soon as I saw this book on NetGalley, I knew it was one for me, and I'm hoping to love it when it's at the top of my TBR!
Are you waiting for this book? Have you already read it? Let me know :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments