ARC August 2019

10:00


This will be my fifth year doing ARC August, and I've always enjoyed in the last four times, so thought I'd sign up again for Read.Sleep.Repeat's 'ARC August'. Come September, I'll be really busy again with work, so this will be the perfect time to get ahead of my books.

rules/faqs:
Do I have to be a blogger to participate?
- Nope! As long as you have access to Advanced Reader Copies (bookselling, librarianship, won giveaways, etc.) you can join!
How long does the challenge last?
- The challenge starts right on August 1st and ends August 31st. We are not particular on time zone so it starts whenever August starts/ends for you.
Do the ARCs have to be from this year?
- No, you can read any ARC you’d like!
Do the books have to be physical ARCs?
- They do not! Digital copies totally count as well!
What hashtag should be used?
- #ARCAugust

I'll be putting my updates on 'ARC August' in posts on Sunday's throughout August and beginning of September.

In August, I hope to read:
eARC:
Physcial:
Let me know which books you'd recommend I read first.

This may be a bit too optimistic, but I know I'm never going to read them all. Realistically, I just want to cull my ARC piles, and get on a better footing before I start teaching full time in September and become too busy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments