Top 10 books I read in 2019 (+ challenges update)

11:00

Hi everyone, and Happy New Year! Here are my top 10 books that I read this year.

- I adore Jenn's contemporary books, and when I first heard she had a historical book coming out, I immediately preordered it, and devoured it. The Lady Rogue was fantastic!
- This series is hands down one of my all time favourites, and the conclusion, The Traitor's Kingdom, was perfection.
- The Queen's Rising was an outstanding debut, and the follow up, The Queen's Resistance was even better! Even though it was only released in March, I've already re-read it twice.
- Cindy writes some amazing historical books, and this is my favourite of hers. The Hummingbird Dagger was the perfect mix of intrigue and romance that I needed.
- Yet another historical book, but this debut was phenomenal, exactly the Jane Austen inspired piece I needed! Dangerous Alliance is a book more people need to read!
- Sooz's books are always fantastic, and Bloodwitch was the absolute perfect way for Aeduan's story to be told.
- Tweet Cute was a wonderful contemporary I read this summer, and it's bound to flourish in 2020 when it's finally released.
- I wanted Of Curses and Kisses for as long as I had known about it, and as soon as my copy arrived, I flew through it! Sandhya has blown me away, once again.
- I love anything that might be royal-related, so American Royals was just a dream come true for me! Bring on the next book!
- These Divided Shores cemented my love of Sara's work, and I can't wait to see what comes next from her!


I also set myself a few challenges this year, and I think I did alright!

2019 Reading Challenge

2019 Reading Challenge
Sophie has completed her goal of reading 52 books in 2019!
hide
Andi ABCs
 34 out of 25 (136%)
(un) Conventional Bookworms
 39 out of 25 (156%)
Novel Knight 
 21 out of 25 (84%)
Well, I now realise this was quite a long post, thanks for reading it all!

I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas/holiday season, and have a fantastic New Year! Let me know your favourite books for this year too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments