2019 books I'm desperate for

09:00

There's a load of books coming out in 2019 that I am excited about and here are some of them.

Ones I have ARCs of:
 - Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett
 - Izzy & Tristan by Shannon Dunlop
 - The Orphanage of Gods by Helena Coggan
 - Enchantee by Gita Trelease
 - Dark of the West by Joanna Hathaway

Some of the 2019 books I've already preordered:
 - Famous in a Small Town by Emma Mills
 - Courting Darkness (Courting Darkness Duology #1) by Robin LaFevers
 - The Queen’s Resistance (The Queen's Rising #2) by Rebecca Ross

And finally some I have on my wishlist:
 - Fire and Ash by C.V. Wyk
 - Bone Grace by Kathryn Purdie
 - The Nameless Queen by Rebecca McLaughlin
 - Semper Augustus by Mackenzi Lee
 - Evermore by Sara Holland
 - Circle of Shadows by Emma Mills
 - That's Not What I Heard by Stephanie Kate Strohm
 - Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West
 - Lady Smoke by Laura Sebastian
 - The Triumphant by Lesley Livingston
 - Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard
 - An Affair of Poisons by Addie Thorley
 - Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte
 - A Question of Holmes by Brittany Cavallaro
 - Sherwood by Meagan Spooner
 - Night Music by Jenn Marie Thorne
 - If I'm Being Honest by Emily Wibberley
 - Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo
 - Her Royal Highness by Rachel Hawkins
 - There's Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon
 - We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal
 - Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
 - Fake It Till You Break It by Jenn P Nguyen
 - Maybe This Time by Kasie West

Right, well there's a lot there, but I managed to read over 80 books in 2018, so I might be able to read all of these, hopefully! Let me know what 2019 books you're looking forward to.

You Might Also Like

0 comments