Top 10 books I read in 2018 (+ challenges update)

12:00

Hi everyone, and Happy New Year! Here are my top 10 books that I read this year.

- I only just discovered the All Souls Trilogy this year, and have already reread A Discovery of Witches, Shadow of Night, and The Book of Life 3 times. The series is just perfect, as is the TV adaption!
 - Historical fantasy books are on of my go to's, and The Dark Days Deceit was just a fantastic finale to one of my all time favourite series.
 - Another historical fantasy that just blew be away this year. The Queen's Rising was an outstanding debut, and I'm dying for my preorder of The Queen's Resistance to arrive!
- Sara's debut series was one that I adored, and when I heard about These Rebel Waves, I knew I needed it ASAP! It was as good as I was imagining, if not better.
 - Save the Date was a wonderful contemporary for this summer, and it's cemented my love for Morgan's books even further.
 - I love anything that might be royal-related, so Royals was just a dream come true for me! Bring on Her Royal Highness!
 - Starry Eyes was definitely a book I couldn't put down this year, and I'm already so pleased I was approved for an ARC of Serious Moonlight because Jenn's books are amazing!
 - The Traitor's Kiss was one of my favourite debuts of 2017, and the sequel, The Traitor's Ruin, just blew me away! I adore the characters, and can't wait for book 3!

I also set myself a few challenges this year, and I think I did alright!

2018 Reading Challenge

2018 Reading Challenge
Sophie has completed her goal of reading 75 books in 2018!
hide
That Artsy Reader Girl
14 out of 10 (140%)
Andi ABCs 
35 out of 25 (140%)
The Herd Presents

7 out of 10 (70%)
Well, I now realise this was quite a long post, thanks for reading it all!

I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas/holiday season, and have a fantastic New Year! Let me know your favourite books for this year too.


You Might Also Like

0 comments