ARC August Update: 20th August 2017

10:00


This week, I read:

The Bad Boy Bargain was a really good contemporary, especially to read during the summer - I gave it 4 stars.
The Replacement Crush was much better than I was expecting, and I read it all in one day - I also gave it 4 stars.
- I think I enjoyed Swinging at Love as much as, if not more than, The Bad Boy Bargain. I'm falling in love with Highley's contemporaries - this is another one I gave 4 stars.
- Entangled have done great recently with their latest. Boomerang Boyfriend was just the type of book to drag you in, and I couldn't put it down at all. Again, I gave it 4 stars. 
- Yet another Entangled, and I really enjoyed the Parent Trap aspect of Breaking the Rules of Revenge. Ben and Mallory's relationship was cute too. Another 4 star book!

You Might Also Like

0 comments