Top 10 books I read in 2022 (+ challenges update)

12:00

Hi everyone, and Happy New Year! Here are my top 10 books that I read this year.

- The Final Gambit was the best ending to the series I could ever have asked for, and I devoured it all in one train journey.
- This series is so enjoyable, and A Daring Pursuit and A Wicked Game show the Davies and Montgomery family feud to the best light.
- Okay, I was living under a rock and hadn't read The Love Hypothesis, but when I was sent a review copy of Love on the Brain I could not put it down. It was beautiful!
- Witcha Gonna Do? was a little bit of an impulse request, but I loved it! The story line and characters were phenomenal.
- I adore anything Jane Austen related, and Emma of 83rd Street was a great modern day Emma retelling!
- I had high hopes for Castles in their Bones and it lived up to them all. I'm desperate for the sequel!
- I was a little slow getting around to this series but The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels and The League of Gentlewomen Witches were so witty and unputdownable!
- The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy was a book that once I started it, I honestly could not put it down, and was up half the night reading it. I need more books from Megan ASAP!

I also set myself a few challenges this year, and I think I did alright!

2022 Reading Challenge

2022 Reading Challenge
Sophie has completed her goal of reading 52 books in 2022!
hide
(un) Conventional Bookworms 

154 out of 50 (308%)
Novel Knight 

50 out of 50 (100%)

Well, I now realise this was quite a long post, thanks for reading it all!

I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas/holiday season, and have a fantastic New Year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments