ARC August 2020

10:30

This will be my sixth year doing ARC August, and I've always enjoyed in the last four times, so thought I'd sign up again for Read.Sleep.Repeat's 'ARC August'. Come September, I'll be really busy again with work, so this will be the perfect time to get ahead of my books.

rules/faqs:
  1. The challenge lasts all August long, regardless of time zones.
  2. Any Advance Review Copy counts, digital or physical.
  3. You do not have to be a blogger to join. Librarians and booksellers are most definitely welcome, as well as any other profession that would give you access to ARCs.
  4. This is a low-stakes challenge, your TBR and goals are entirely up to you.
  5. The ARCs do not have to be upcoming releases, old ARCs are totally acceptable.

I'll be putting my updates on 'ARC August' in posts on Sunday's throughout August and beginning of September.

In August, I hope to read:

Let me know which books you'd recommend I read first.

This may be a bit too optimistic, but I've been reading 20+ books all throughout lockdown, so this might be reasonable. Realistically, I just want to cull my ARC piles, especially on NetGalley, and get on a better footing before I start teaching with a full timetable in September and become too busy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments