ARC August 2018

09:00


This will be my fourth year doing ARC August, and I've always enjoyed in the last three times, so thought I'd sign up again for Read.Sleep.Repeat's 'ARC August'. Come September, I'll be really busy again with work, so this will be the perfect time to get ahead of my books.

Rules:
Any Advanced Reading Copy counts as part of this reading challenge; your backlist books count
- No blog necessary to participate, but you’ll need to include some form of social media as part of your sign up
- Use the #ARCAugust on social media to check-in

I'll be putting my updates on 'ARC August' in posts on Sunday's throughout August and beginning of September.

In August, I hope to read:
eARC:
Physcial:
Let me know which books you'd recommend I read first.

This may be a bit too optimistic, but I know I'm never going to read them all. Realistically, I just want to cull my ARC piles, and get on a better footing before I start teaching in September and become too busy!

You Might Also Like

1 comments