Stacking the Shelves: May 28th 2016

10:00

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail.

This week (May 22nd-28th) I received:

For review (via NetGalley):
Empire of Dust (Blood of Gods and Royals #2) by Eleanor Herman
Library:
The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen #2) by Jodi Meadows
Bought:
Exquisite Captive (Dark Caravan Cycle #1) by Heather Demetrios
Forbidden (Forbidden #1) by Kimberley Griffiths Little


What did you receive? Let me know.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great haul! I really liked Jackaby so I can't wait to see what your thoughts are!

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I haven't managed to read all of Jackaby yet, but started it and it seems like my kind of book :)

      Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

      Delete