Waiting on Wednesday: Inferno (Blood for Blood #2) by Catherine Doyle

10:00

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is:

Inferno
Series: Blood for Blood #2
Author: Catherine Doyle
Published January 7th 2016 by Chicken House

Goodreads Summary
Romeo and Juliet meets The Godfather in the second installment of Catherine Doyle's Blood for Blood series.

Sophie's life has been turned upside-down, and she's determined to set things right. But Nic, the Falcone brother who represents everything she's trying to forget, won't give up on their love - and it's Luca's knife she clutches for comfort. Soon another mafia clan spoils the fragile peace - and with her heart drawn in one direction and her blood in another, Sophie's in deeper than ever. 
Goodreads

Why I'm waiting:
  • I adored book 1, Vendetta, and was blown away by the ending. I'm desperate to find out more!
  • I've seen a ton of bloggers who've received and loved this book, and I can't wait to find out what the crack is with the whole doughnut thing :)
  • I've just preordered this one, and am glad there's only three weeks left to wait!
Are you waiting for this book? Have you already read it? Let me know :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I have never heard of this series or this author. But "Romeo and Juliet meets The Godfather" now that just sounds like an awesome combination. You adored book one and preordered book two, well that says a lot to me. I'll have to look into getting book one. Great pick!

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think many people outside the UK have heard about this series, but they definitely should! I adore it so much, and every review I've seen for Inferno has been glowing!

      Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this series, but that cover is amazing! I'm totally in for the Godfather part, but I'm not a huge fan of R&J, do you think that would ruin this series for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of R&J either, that aspect in the series is more the fact that the two families are enemies, a la Montague and Capulets. I don't think disliking R&J will ruin your reading experience - it didn't for me :)

      Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

      Delete