November Summary

10:00

What I've read this month:
Six of Crows
Series: Six of Crows #1
Author:Leigh Bardugo
Published September 29th 2015 by Indigo
Read: October 30 - 1 November 2016
My Rating: 5 Stars
The Conspiracy of Us
Series: The Conspiracy of Us #1
Author: Maggie Hall
Published January 13th 2015 by Putnam Juvenile
Read: November 7 2015
My Rating: 5 Stars
The Vanishing Throne 
Series: The Falconer #2
Author: Elizabeth May
Published November 19th 2015 by Gollancz (eARC)
Read: November 8-10 2015
My Rating: 5 Stars
Winter
Series: The Lunar Chronicles #4
Author: Marissa Meyer
Published November 12th 2015 by Puffin
Read: November 13-16 2015
My Rating: 5 Stars
Did I Mention I Love You? 
Series: The DIMILY Trilogy #1
Author: Estelle Maskame
Published December 1st 2015 by Sourcebooks Fire (eARC) 
Read: November 19-21 2015 
My Rating: 3 Stars
The Fill-In Boyfriend 
Series: None
Author: Kasie West
Published May 5th 2015 by HarperTeen
Read: November 27-29 2015
My Rating: 5 Stars
Summary:
This month's books have been pretty amazing! All but one of the six I read were 5 stars. Considering my modules at university are killing me this year, what with me being in my final year and all, I'm really pleased I managed to read 6 books, whilst doing an essay and preparing a presentation at the same time. I hope December will be just as good :) One problem I do have right now, though, is that I used to have a queue of prepared reviews ready, and I'm now caught up with that :0 So there may be some weeks where there are no reviews until I get back into the swing of things.


How have you done this month? Let me know below.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow - you read some great books! I did ok in November....I'm hoping to read a ton in December.

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate! I'm hoping to read a lot in December too - let's hope we manage it ;)

      Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

      Delete