Waiting on Wednesday: Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway

10:00

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is:

Emmy & Oliver
Series: None
Author: Robin Benway
Published July 16th 2015 by Simon & Schuster Children's Books

Goodreads Summary
Oliver's absence split us wide open, dividing our neighbourhood along a fault line strong enough to cause an earthquake. An earthquake would have been better. At least during an earthquake, you understand why you're shaking. 
Emmy and Oliver were going to be best friends forever, or maybe even more, before their futures were ripped apart. But now Oliver is back, and he's not the skinny boy-next-door that used to be Emmy's best friend. Now he's the boy who got kidnapped. A stranger - a totally hot stranger! - with a whole history that Emmy knows nothing about. 
But is their story still meant to be? Or are they like the pieces of two different puzzles - impossible to fit together?
Goodreads

Why I'm waiting:
  • Everything I have seen for this book has been so complimentary, and I just can't wait to see if it was all true.
  • I've actually received an eARC of this book, via NetGalley, and when I got the notification email I was so happy!
    • The review was published yesterday, if you'd like to check it here.
  • Benway's AKA series was really enjoyable, and I liked her writing style, so I'm hoping this one will be similar.
Are you waiting for this book? Have you already read it? Let me know :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments