2018 books I'm desperate for

11:00

There's a load of books coming out in 2017 that I am excited about and here are some of them.

Ones I have ARCs of:
 - Everless by Sara Holland
 - The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
 - Far from the Tree by Robin Benway
 - Goodbye, Perfect by Sara Barnard

Some of the 2018 books I've already preordered:
 - Blood and Sand by C.V. Wyk
 - Hero at the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton
 - The Queen’s Rising by Rebecca Ross
 - The City of Brass by S. A. Chakraborty

And finally some I have on my wishlist:
 - These Vengeful Souls by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas
 - Sightwitch by Susan Dennard
 - The Case for Jamie by Brittany Cavallaro
 - Honor Among Thieves by Rachel Caine
 - Lady Helen #3 by Alison Goodman
 - Markswoman (Asiana #1) by Rati Mahrotra
 - I, Claudia by Mary McCoy
 - Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsay Ely
 - American Panda by Gloria Chao
 - Ink, Iron, and Glass by Gwendolyn Clare
 - To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
 - Not If I Save You First by Ally Carter
 - Suitors and Sabotage by Cindy Anstey
 - Nightblood by Elly Blake
 - Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
 - Listen to your Heart by Kasie West
 - Allied by Amy Tintera
 - Royals by Rachel Hawkins
 - Bookish Boyfriends by Tiffany Schmidt
 - War Storm by Victoria Aveyard
 - Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett
 - Furyborn by Claire Legrand
 - Save the Date by Morgan Matson
 - My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, & Brodi Ashton 
 - These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch
 - Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco
 - Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson
 - The Nameless Queen by Rebecca McLaughlin
 - Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye
 - Fire and Heist by Sarah Beth Durst
 - Reign the Earth by A.C. Gaughen

Right, well there's a lot there, but I managed to read 100 books in 2017, so I might be able to read all of these, hopefully! Let me know what 2018 books you're looking forward to.

You Might Also Like

0 comments