Waiting on Wednesday: Take the Key and Lock Her Up (Embassy Row #3) by Ally Carter

10:00

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is:

Take the Key and Lock Her Up
Series: Embassy Row #3
Author: Ally Carter
Published January 26th 2017 by Orchard Books

Goodreads Summary
The third and final instalment in the thrilling Embassy Row series.

Grace has discovered that she's the lost princess of Adria ... but some people would prefer she stay lost. With her brother's life hanging in the balance and secret assassins everywhere, life on Embassy Row has never been more dangerous.

Why I'm waiting:
  • Ally Carter is hands-down one of my favourite authors, and this series was no different. The last book ended with an awful cliffhanger, and I'm desperate to see how Grace's story ends.
    • I recently read an ARC of this, and loved it! It was the best end to the series.
Are you waiting for this book? Have you already read it? Let me know :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is such a cool WoW choice - I'm still waiting for All Fall Down at my library! I especially love Ally Carter's The Heist Society series. :)
    ~ Pendragons

    ReplyDelete