Stacking the Shelves: July 16th 2016

10:00

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail.

This week (July 10th-16th) I received:
 
For review (via publisher):
Frostblood by Elly Blake
Caraval by Stephanie Garber
Ivory and Bone (Ivory and Bone #1) by Julie Eshbaugh
Lydia: The Wild Girl of Pride and Prejudice by Natasha Farrant
For review (via NetGalley):
Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch #1) by Rin Chupeco
Word Nerd by Susin Nielsen
Library:
The Season by Jonah Lisa Dyer and Stephen Dyer
Zero Day by Jan Gangsei
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame Smith

What did you receive? Let me know.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really want to read Caraval and Holding Up the Universe! Hopefully you end up enjoying all the books you received <3
    Lovely post!
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great haul! I also received Caraval and The Bone Witch! I've read Ivory and Bone and LOVED it so I hope you do too! Can't wait to see what you think of these books :)

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete