Stacking the Shelves: June 18th 2016

10:00

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail.

This week (June 12th-18th) I received:

For Review (via publisher):
The Shadow Hour (The Girl at Midnight #2) by Melissa Grey
Bought:
The Way to Game the Walk of Shame by Jenn P. Nguyen
Library:
One Paris Summer by Denise Grover Swank
Ivory and Bone (Ivory and Bone #1) by Julie Eshbaugh

What did you receive? Let me know.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I was fairly good this week and didn't buy any books for myself, or request anything knowing that I'd be too busy. It's weird that for this week only no books equalled a good thing ahah. It will probably change once I go buy Ivory and Bone... it just looks so good! Happy reading
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really curious with The Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love. It sounds interesting.

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete