Stacking the Shelves: February 6th 2016

10:00

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

This week (January 31st-February 6
th) I received:
For Review (from the publisher):
The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
For Review (from NetGalley):
The Girl from Everywhere (The Girl from Everywhere #1) by Heidi Heilig
Bought:
Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands #1) by Alwyn Hamilton

What did you receive? Let me know.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Short but great quality books! I hear amazing things about all of these. Rebel of the Sands isn't out in my country yet (I don't think) and I think Blackhearts comes out on the ninth for me. I also got The Girl From Everywhere this week. Hopefully we both enjoy it!

    Jess @ Princessica of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read TGFE yet, so I hope you liked it. Rebel comes out in the US in March, I think, whereas it was here last month :)
      The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood

      Delete