ARC August

10:00

This is the my first year of actually having the opportunity to read Advance Reader Copies (ARCs). Seeing as I'm starting my final year of university at the end of September, I thought I'd sign up for Read.Sleep.Repeat's 'ARC August' in order to cull my TBR in time for school.

Rules:
- It may be a physical ARC or and eARC but it MUST be an ARC
- Yes it can be an ARC that has released as long as it’s an ARC I'm not going to nit pick much
- HAVE FUN WITH THIS! Feeling like you are being “forced” to read is the best way turn a fun event into a yucky obligation.
- Update post! I personally will do a post for each Saturday in August but that’s just me. You can update once a week, every other week or once for the whole darn event. This update can be in the form of a blog/tumblr post, vlog, link to your “ARC August 2015″ shelf or even an instagram pic! I want to make this as easy and low pressure as possible for you.

I'll be putting my updates on 'ARC August' in posts on Sunday's throughout August and beginning of September.

In August, I hope to read:
eARC:
Physical:

This may be a bit too optimistic, but you never know? 11 books is quite high a number. Hopefully I'll be able to tackle my TBR and get my NetGalley ratio higher than 60%!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. thanks for posting about this, im going to be signing up too

    Gill @book_magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. It seems like a really great idea, right?

      Delete
  2. Good luck! Concentr8 is one that I really want to read. I hope you enjoy it!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've heard mixed things about Concentr8, but I'm hoping for the best :)

      Delete