Bumper Stacking The Shelves: June 27th 2015

10:00

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

As I said in my "I'm off to America!!!" post, this week's StS will feature quite a few books :) It includes all the books I bought on my holiday, and I can safely say I need to go into a self imposed book-buying ban!

This fortnight (June 14th-27th) I received:

For Review (from NetGalley):
Concentr8 by William Sutcliffe
Dream Things True by Marie Marquardt
Sunkissed (The Ladybirds #3) by Jenny McLachlan
For Review (from Maximum Pop):
It's About Love by Steve Camden
My Secret Rockstar Boyfriend by Eleanor Wood
Bought:
 
Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks #1) by Miranda Kenneally
Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks #2) by Miranda Kenneally
Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) by Miranda Kenneally
Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4) by Miranda Kenneally
Breathe, Annie, Breathe (Hundred Oaks #5) by Miranda Kenneally
Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks #6) by Miranda Kenneally
Scarlet (Scarlet #1) by A.C. Gaughen
Lady Thief (Scarlet #2) by A.C. Gaughen
Lion Heart (Scarlet #3) by A.C. Gaughen
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
On The Fence by Kasie West
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door #1) by Huntley Fitzpatrick
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
Hold Me Like a Breath (Once Upon a Crime Family #1) by Tiffany Schmidt
Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly #3) by Susan Dennard
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen #1) by Jodi Meadows
Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle #1) by Rachel Hawkins

What did you receive? Let me know.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. WOW!!! You have got one giant haul this week and so many amazing books. I LOVED All the Bright Places, it was one of my favourite books last week. I love all things Kasie West, her books never disappoint me. I also adore My Life Next Door, it's one of my favourite books. I hope you enjoy all of your reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved My Life Next Door too! I'm really happy with all the books I've got this fortnight, and hope I'll love them all :)

      Delete
  2. You got a lot of books! I've read all the Kasie West's books, but my favorite is The Distance Between Us. It's really cute and adorable! My Life Next Door is great too! Hope you enjoy these and happy reading :)

    Tiffany @ The Bookish Thought

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany! I hope I enjoy them all too - I definitely can't wait to start reading them all :)

      Delete
  3. WHOAAAAAA. SO MANY BOOKS. So many fantastic books!!!! Also, I didn't even realize how many books Miranda had, haha. Eeeeep, OQ! I loooove Jodi Meadows and her books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and they all seem amazing, and well loved around the book community. Miranda's 6th book comes out next Tuesday, I just got my copy early :)

      Delete
  4. So many fantastic books! I hope you enjoy Jesse's Girl as much as I did. I've heard great things about the Scarlet series and I loved These Broken Stars.
    Thanks for stopping by Book Swoon, Sophia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope I enjoy them all too. I've read e-copies of Scarlet and Lady Thief, but enjoyed them so much I had to have physical copies :)

      Delete