Something a bit personal today...

10:00

Hey guys!

So, today I'm going to talk about something a bit more personal than I normally would. Last year, after battling cancer for over 2 years, sadly my gran passed away. To say it’s been a difficult year would be the least, especially considering I was finishing my training to become a secondary school teacher at the same time. As you might’ve noticed, I haven’t posted as much in the past year or so on here, as I had recently, and this is part of the reason. Between it all, I’ve had little time to actually review the books I’ve been reading (if you’re friends with me on Goodreads, you’ll notice my to-review shelf has over 90 books in it), but I am planning on getting through them during the summer when I’m not working.

At the moment in the UK, there are many different events going on to help raise funds for Camcer Research UK, and me and my Mam took part in the Race For Life on Sunday to help in whatever way we can. Over 1,700 other women took part in my event, and taking part in something, knowing that even walking 5k can help in some way, was really inspiring, and I’m glad I took part - if you’ve done a Race For Life, let me know; I’d love to hear how yours went.



So, anyway, hopefully over the coming months I’ll be more active, and if I owe anyone any reviews, I’m sorry, but I will try my best to have them published as soon as!



You Might Also Like

0 comments