Waiting on Wednesday: Mafiosa (Blood for Blood #3) by Catherine Doyle

10:00

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is:

Mafiosa
Series: Blood for Blood #3
Author: Catherine Doyle
Published January 5th 2017 by Chicken House

Goodreads Summary
A blood war rages on the streets of Chicago.

Protected by an infamous mafia family, Sophie is living a dangerous lie, pretending to lead a normal life. But the deceit can’t last for ever. Her heart belongs to a killer and Sophie’s the prime target of a rival clan. She’s determined to seek revenge on her mother’s murderers, but can she pay the price – can she be a mafiosa?

The third and final instalment in the explosive YA Blood for Blood series which started with Vendetta and Inferno. 

Why I'm waiting:
  • The Blood for Blood series is one of my faves, and I'm dying to read Mafiosa, especially considering how Inferno ended!
  • I actually reread Inferno last week, and I'm even more excited to read Mafiosa - I need it like yesterday!
    • My ARC arrived this week, and it was amazing! Make sure you get a copy in January!
Are you waiting for this book? Have you already read it? Let me know :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments