Waiting on Wednesday: P.S. I Like You by Kasie West

10:00

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is:

P.S. I Like You
Series: None
Author: Kasie West
Published July 26th 2016 by Point

Goodreads Summary
What if the person you were falling for was a total mystery?

While Lily is spacing out in Chemistry one day, she picks up her pencil and scribbles a line from one of her favorite songs on the desk. The next day, someone else has written back to her on the desk! Soon enough Lily and the mystery student are exchanging notes, and lyrics, and even sharing secrets. When Lily finds out that her anonymous pen pal is a guy, she's flustered -- and kind of feels like she's falling for him. She and her best friend set out to unravel the identity of the letter writer -- but when the truth is revealed, the guy is the LAST person Lily could have ever imagined it to be. Now that Lily knows the truth, can she untangle her feelings and gather the courage to listen to her heart?

From beloved author Kasie West (The Distance Between Us) comes an utterly charming story about mixed messages, missed connections, and the magic of good old-fashioned secret admirer notes.

Why I'm waiting:
  • Kasie West is one of my favourite contemporary authors, and I don't think I've ever seen a plot like this before, but I need to read it like yesterday.
Are you waiting for this book? Have you already read it? Let me know :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments