ARC August 2016

10:00


After doing so well last year, I thought I'd sign up for Read.Sleep.Repeat's 'ARC August' again this year. I start my teacher training in September and have been warned how hard and time consuming it'll be, so if I can clear some of my backlog, that would be great.

Rules:
- It may be a physical ARC or and eARC but it MUST be an ARC
- Yes it can be an ARC that has released as long as it’s an ARC I'm not going to nit pick much
- HAVE FUN WITH THIS! Feeling like you are being “forced” to read is the best way turn a fun event into a yucky obligation.

- Update post! I personally will do a post for each Saturday in August but that’s just me. You can update once a week, every other week or once for the whole darn event. This update can be in the form of a blog/tumblr post, vlog, link to your “ARC August 2016″ shelf or even an instagram pic! I want to make this as easy and low pressure as possible for you.

I'll be putting my updates on 'ARC August' in posts on Sunday's throughout August and beginning of September.

In August, I hope to read:
eARC:
Physical:
These are all the physical ARCs I have right now, though I think I might be getting some in the next few weeks. I'd really get to get through these in particular.

Let me know which books you'd recommend I read first.

This may be a bit too optimistic, but I know I'm never going to read them all. Realistically, I just want to cull my ARC piles, and get on a better footing before I start training in September and become too busy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments