#RockMyTBR 2016 Challenge12:00
- To read a minimum of 1 book per month you already own (published book). This challenge is totally what YOU make of it! You can do 5 books a month, 10, WHATEVER! Anything you accomplish is fantastic. This challenge is really what you make of it.
- Make a list! If you can, create a list of books you own and want to read then post it, tweet it, video it and try to find other who want to read the same book. Buddy reading is so much fun! It’s great having other people to fangirl/fanboy with while you’re currently reading. This is optional but I think it’d be fun!
- Use the hashtag #RockMyTBR for current discussion.
- There will be Twitter Chats periodically hosted. (More info to come)
- Knowing myself, there will most likely be giveaways throughout the year as well!
Monthly Wrap Up:
- At the end of the month, update us on how you’re doing with the challenge. This can be done on Twitter, on your blog, a Booktube video, YOU NAME IT!
Books I hope to read:
I have 26 books listed here, let's see if I manage to read them all this year. Thank you, Sarah @ The YA Book Traveler, for setting up this challenge!