Waiting on Wednesday: Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

10:00

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is:

Winter
Series: The Lunar Chronicles #4
Author: Marissa Meyer
Published November 12th 2015 by Puffin

Goodreads Summary
Here is the stunning conclusion to the national bestselling Lunar Chronicles, inspired by Snow White.

When Princess Winter was thirteen, the rumor around the Lunar court was that her glamour would soon be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana. In a fit of jealousy, Levana disfigured Winter. Four years later, Winter has sworn off the use of her glamour altogether. Despite her scars, Winter’s natural beauty, her grace, and her gentleness are winning admiration from the Lunar people that no amount of mind-control could achieve.

Winter despises her stepmother, but has never dreamed of standing up to her. That is, until she realizes that she may be the only one with the power to confront the queen. 

Can Cinder, Prince Kai, Scarlet, Wolf, Cress, Thorne, Princess Winter, and the palace guard Jacin find their happily ever afters? Fans will LOVE this amazing conclusion to the series.
Goodreads

Why I'm waiting:
  • The first 4 chapters preview in Fairest were tantalising and made me desperate for more.
  • This series is an absolutely perfect YA Sci-Fi, and whilst I'm gutted this is the last in the series, I can't wait to read the final instalment.

Are you waiting for this book? Have you already read it? Let me know :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I've only read the first book in this series. I really need to catch up! I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to catch up! So far, Cress has been my favourite book, and I'm planning on starting Winter tonight!

      Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

      Delete
  2. I NEED to hurry up and read the Cress already. I enjoyed the first two, but then just never managed to get to the third one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charnell! How have you not read Cress yet?! It was perfection!! I hope you read it soon, and love it as much as me :)

      Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

      Delete
  3. I am SO incredibly excited for Winter!!! I can't wait. This is one of my all-time favorite series :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've never read anything like this series before, and I'm going to be gutted when Winter is over, but at least there's 800+ pages to savour :P

      Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

      Delete